I'm happy to be able to offer personalized maker-business mentoring and brand consultation services!
Since starting my maker business as a simple hobby in 2015, I've grown Elysian Theory to a full time, profitable career, been featured in several notable publications, presented my work as an Etsy Featured Shop and been chosen as a finalist in Etsy's first ever international design competition, and grown my Instagram following from a few hundred followers to over 28,000 - all as a single, self-taught individual using only word of mouth to grow. I've learned a lot along the way, and I'd love to help you in your unique journey.
Some of the topics we can chat about include:
- Polymer clay and all of its many intricacies - I know very well how tricky this medium can be! I will share some tried and tested tips and techniques that have made my life much easier, in hopes that they'll help you streamline your own production process.*
- Social media and Instagram - how to engage authentically with your followers, optimize your posts, increase your click-through sales, and curate a beautiful, cohesive feed that will attract your ideal customers.
- Branding strategy - how to create and cultivate a brand identity that is authentic, original, and immediately recognizable as YOU.
- Product photography - how to take gorgeous, high-quality photographs of your own work without leaving your home or paying an arm and a leg.
- Maker-business strategy - how to function and stand out in an increasingly oversaturated market, wholesale selling, pricing, craft shows, and more!
- Fresh ideas and general brainstorming - whether you're a complete beginner or a seasoned entrepreneur, one of the biggest challenges as a maker can be simply viewing your own business and products objectively. I can offer a new perspective on any problems you might be facing, and help you clarify and reevaluate goals for your business.
How does mentoring work?
I am only able to take on a small number of mentees due to the personalized nature of consultations, but if you're interested in having a session with me, please fill out this form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! If we're a good fit, I will reach out to you via email to schedule a phone call or a face to face meeting on Google Hangouts.
*please note that I reserve the right to keep any proprietary information/specialized brand techniques to myself, and that booking a mentoring session does NOT guarantee access to this information.